Andrew. 22. California. Aspiring Superhero. Professional Time Waster.
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Andrew
- Nickname(s): Andre, Nubs, Co-Pilot (all of those are from my girlfriend, nobody else really calls me by nicknames)
- Birthday: September 7, 1991
- Sex: Male
- Sexuality: Straight
- Height: 6’2”
- What time and date is it there: August 27, 10:25am
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 7-9
- OTPs: Peanut Butter and Chocolate, the White Ranger and the Pink Ranger, Ash and never evolving his Pokemon
- The last thing I Googled was: That episode of House where Kutner dies
- First word that comes to mind: Shut up, Hank (Hank is our dog)
- What I last said to a family member: “Alright, see you later.”
- One place that makes me happy and why: Disneyland, because I truly feel like a kid again.
- How many blankets I sleep under: One. Comforter, with half of my body uncovered.
- Favourite beverage: Cream Soda
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: “Guardians Of The Galaxy”
- Three things I can’t live without: Friendship, Music, Naps
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Imagination has no age.
- You have to listen to this song: “The Ballad of Love and Hate” by The Avett Brothers
- My blog(s): Andrewlevi, Andrewwayne, AndrewvstheworldTagging
having 3 friends is a lot of work
Posted on 27 August, 2014Reblogged from bronson2099
why are people so obsessed with “top or bottom”
honestly im just excited to have a bunk bed
My girlfriend and I are in Vallejo and the Hellmouth just opened.
Don’t call it a comeback.
Posted on 22 August, 2014